Besides loving all things So-Cal, I also do web design, digital marketing and search for the best crafted cocktail in Orange County.
You can also catch me listening to a variety of tech and health podcasts, cooking at home or in my vegetable garden.
I love a good morning walk with coffee, or better yet .. walking to a coffee shop to get coffee. If I’m walking to a new coffee shop in a new city – then I’m really in my element.
I’m a classic tom-boy, growing up playing sports and getting dirty. The outdoors are a must for me, my boyfriend and I enjoy traveling , backpacking and hiking as much as possible.
My photography business grew from hobby to career over time. I started in the modeling industry in 2005 in LA, lived international for a few years and eventually made the switch to the other side of the camera. I find the entire creative process of photography extremely rewarding. Can’t think of anything else I’d rather do.
• AFTER HIGH SCHOOL I GOT A PASSPORT AND MOVED TO ASIA BEFORE I’D EVER BEEN THERE.
• I BUILT MY FIRST WEBSITE AT 16 (CIRCA 2004), SHOUT OUT TO GEOSITES
• COFFEE ORDERS – BLACK WITH CINNAMON POWDER OR VENTI COLD BREW W/ 2 PUMPS CINNAMON DOCLE + 2 PUMPS WHITE MOCHA + LIGHT COCONUT MILK
• I’M CERTIFIED IN VINYASA YOGA + REIKI LEVEL 1
• I HAVE OVER 90 HOUSE PLANTS IN MY 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
• I’M A FAN OF MAKING CRAFTED COCKTAILS AT HOME (FAVORITES TO MAKES ARE WHISKEY SOUR AND OLD FASHIONED)