Besides loving all things So-Cal and Arizona, I also do web design, digital marketing and search for the best crafted cocktail in all the land.
You can also catch me listening to a variety of tech and health podcasts, cooking at home or in my vegetable garden. In 2022 my husband and I relocated to the charming small town of Prescott, Arizona and truthfully we never want to leave.
I love a good morning walk with coffee, or better yet .. walking to a coffee shop to get coffee. If I’m walking to a new coffee shop in a new city – then I’m really in my element.
I’m a classic tom-boy, growing up playing sports and getting dirty. The outdoors are a must for me, my husband and I enjoy traveling , backpacking and hiking as much as possible.
My photography business grew from hobby to career over time. I started in the modeling industry in 2005 in LA, lived international for a few years and eventually made the switch to the other side of the camera. I find the entire creative process of photography extremely rewarding. Can’t think of anything else I’d rather do.
RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
• AFTER HIGH SCHOOL I MOVED TO HONG KONG BEFORE I’D EVER BEEN THERE.
• I BUILT MY FIRST WEBSITE AT 16 (CIRCA 2004), SHOUT OUT TO GEOSITES
• COFFEE ORDERS – BLACK WITH CINNAMON POWDER OR COLD BREW WITH LAVENDER AND VANILLA
• I’M CERTIFIED IN VINYASA YOGA + REIKI LEVEL 1
• I HAVE OVER 90 HOUSE PLANTS
• I’M A FAN OF MAKING CRAFTED COCKTAILS AT HOME (FAVORITES TO MAKES ARE WHISKEY SOUR AND OLD FASHIONED)